- 5g per serving
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- For Strength & Recovery
- Vegan / Vegetarian friendly
- Lab Tested
- Conforms to WADA / NADA
Glutamine is your ultimate recovery fuel. It helps protect muscle tissues and supports immune function, without the need for loading or cycling. Use it before or after the workout for the best results.
- ALL NATURAL: Our product contains 100% L-Glutamine of pharmaceutical grade. Each serving provides you with 5g of pure Glutamine.
- NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES This product is 100% Pure L-Glutamine and contains No Aspartame, No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives.
- GLUTEN-FREE: Does not contain any traces of Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Peanuts/Tree Nuts, or Sugar
- LAB TESTED: To ensure that you get only the best, our L-Glutamine has been lab-tested for verification and guaranteed purity. It is non-GMO and conforms to the strictest standards of testing.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA.
- HOW TO USE L- GLUTAMINE POWDER As a Dietary supplement take 5 g in juice, preferably between meals, 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
Glutamine can be used as a Pre Work out/Post Work out
Frequently Asked Questions On L-Glutamine
- How to use glutamine?
As a dietary supplement, consume 5g of glutamine daily with water, milk or your preferred beverage.
- Is this product useful for beginners?
Yes, glutamine helps support immunity and muscle growth. It is suitable for beginners.
- What is the suitable time for glutamine consumption?
L-Glutamine is most suitable to be used after your workout when your body has depleted the available glutamine stores.
- Is glutamine the same as Whey Protein?
Glutamine is an amino acid whereas Whey Protein is a complete protein that contains a good profile of amino acids.
- I exercise regularly and take a diet rich in protein. I am using Whey Protein. Should I combine it with glutamine and creatine?
Choosing any supplement purely depends upon your goals. Glutamine or Creatine supplement may be helpful to complement those who do an intense workout.
- What does glutamine supplement do for the muscles?
Supplementation with glutamine is best known to prevent the breaking down of muscles and promote muscle growth. L-glutamine is also known to maintain optimal immune health, hence taking glutamine will allow you to work out more without getting sick often.
- I am 26yr old, is glutamine useful for me? Does it cause any side effects?
Yes, glutamine supplementation aids in muscle growth, muscle recovery, healthy immune function and prevents muscle catabolization. Glutamine does not cause any noticeable side effects when taken as per the recommended dosage.
- What is the use of glutamine powder for bodybuilders?
Glutamine constitutes the highest portion of the muscle amino pool, it is required in particularly large amounts to repair the damage caused to the muscle and also to rebuild them.
- Is glutamine fermented?
The pure, free form L-glutamine is made by natural fermentation method with absolutely no fillers, preservatives or additives.
- Can it be taken together with a mass gainer?
There won’t be a need to supplement glutamine along with mass gainers as most of the mass gainers are blend with glutamine.
- Can we combine Creatine and Glutamine together?
Yes, you can. In this case, it is suggested to take Creatine before the workout as it can offer a potential energy boost to power your workout and Glutamine after the workout to promote quick muscle recovery. It is advisable to consume a lot of water when on supplementation.
- Can I take BCAA and Glutamine together?
Yes, the 2 work great together. Both the supplements are anti-catabolic in nature and help to build and maintain muscle mass.
- I want to increase my body weight by 6 to 7 Kg in one month. Does glutamine help to gain weight?
Weight gain is typically a matter of high-calorie intake. Consume the supplement together with a high-calorie diet for weight gain.
- I am already using Whey Protein, can I also take glutamine with it?
Definitely yes. A good thing about supplementing the combo is that you can expect better functional strength and immune health. While Whey Protein on itself, is a fast-digesting protein, your body doesn’t have to digest glutamine as they directly enter the bloodstream.
- It is ok to take glutamine when I am already using Creatine and Whey Protein?
It’s perfectly ok and safe if you are using them to complement the workout/bodybuilding routine. While Creatine aims at quick muscle recovery and increases muscle pump, protein supplement helps to fuel your muscles with the essential amino acids. As for glutamine, it prevents catabolism or muscle breakdown...
- Get flat 5% discount on the bulk orders worth more than 7500 Rupees. Use the code BULK5 at the checkout page to avail this discount. Not applicable on Electronic Items.
- Avail 25 Rupees off on your second order worth more than 1000. Use the code OAGAIN25 while buying the product.
- Avail 500 Rupees discount on the order worth more than 1500. Use the code LOYAL500 while buying the product. The code is applicable to the customers who have bought 5 products from us and had spent more than 10000 Rupees in total with us.
- Avail 5% discount on all the COVID Essential Supplies in the Hygiene Section.
- Get 5% discount on all products sold via from social commerce network on Minimum Purchase of ₹3000. Use Code: SOCIAL5.
- Avail 5% discount on all the international products. The buyer should be of Indian origin. Use code: INT5
- Get ₹100 off on products customized from our instant product customizer. Use code: CUSTOMIZE100
- These Offers are not applicable on the products sold under "BIG SALE" or "LOOT" or "FESTIVE OFFER"
- Free shipping on almost all products.
- COD is applicable on almost all of the orders under 5000 Rupees
- No more excess shipping charges.
- Shipping services available to 27000+ pin codes.
- Fast & Easy Delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.