Key Features -
- 2:1:1 Ratio
- Dope Free
- 3rd Party LAB Tested
- Reduces Muscle Breakdown
- Conforms to WADA / NADA
- Improves Athletic Performance
- Tested for Heavy Metals
BCAA-Branched Chain Amino Acids
BOOSTS MUSCLE GROWTH: Pure BCAA branched-chain amino acids help boosts muscle growth and metabolism. An optimal 2:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine ensures you get noticeable results in your bodybuilding, BCAA helps in CrossFit and BCAA also helps in powerlifting workouts.
BUILDS MUSCLES: 100% Pure BCAA aids muscle repair, promotes lean mass and minimizes tissue damage. Make the most of your workout or carry on intense strength training with AS-IT-IS Nutrition BCAA which builds endurance, aids in protein synthesis.
BOOSTS RECOVERY: A proven ratio of essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine aids faster absorption, leads to quicker post-workout recovery, and better performance results.
EASY TO TAKE: This easy-to-take formula makes recovery from workouts a total breeze.
PURITY GUARANTEED: This BCAA powder is lab tested for quality and purity. It DOES NOT contain any additives, preservatives, or flavor. As a result, you get the best product in its purest form AS-IT-IS.
CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA.
Directions: Add 1 scoop (5g) to a glass filled with 250ml-300ml of cold water, milk or your preferred beverage. Mix it until completely dissolved and consume immediately. For best results take 30-45 minutes before workout or immediately after a workout.
Frequently Asked Questions On BCAA
What are BCAAs?
BCAAs are Branched Chain Amino Acids that are an essential class of amino acids. Our bodies cannot manufacture these amino acids and they have to be consumed through diet. BCAAs represent 3 specific amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. They are called branched chain amino acids because of their branched chain structure which sets them apart from other amino acids.
When should I take BCAA?
While getting sufficient essential amino acids from the food source isn’t possible on a daily basis, BCAA supplements are a much better option. Taking BCAA before a workout easily allows for efficient use of BCAA as an energy source, promotes muscle endurance, and suppresses fatigue. Taking BCAA during a workout increases the concentration of BCAA in the body and prevents muscle breakdown. Taking BCAA after a workout helps speed up the replacement of amino acids in your muscles and speed up muscle recovery.
What does 2:1:1 on BCAA supplement mean?
Branched Chain Amino Acids refer to leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These essential amino acids cannot be produced by our body and we need to get them through an external source. 2:1:1 on BCAA supplement refers to the ratio of 3 branched chain amino acids. This is the best ratio of BCAA proven beneficial by different studies. AS-IT-IS BCAA includes an ideal 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA. In a 5g dose of BCAA supplement, Leucine contributes to 2500mg, Isoleucine contributes to 1250mg and Valine contributes to 1250mg
Is BCAA a mass gainer or muscle gainer?
The efficacy of BCAA supplements is at the best pertaining to its enhanced muscle growth with resistance exercise. Mass gainer typically aims at helping you meet the high-calorie needs for weight gain. BCAA is a zero-calorie supplement that won’t help you gain weight but does help you grow your muscles stronger, bigger after a workout. BCAA helps prevent muscle breakdown, speeds up recovery, helps you lose fat, reduces muscle soreness, and preserves muscle mass under catabolic conditions.
Can women benefit from BCAA supplements?
BCAA supplement is non-gender-specific, any individual over the age of 18, both men and women can equally benefit from BCAA. Those doing regular workouts, athletes, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, vegetarians can benefit from BCAA. BCAA helps prevent muscle wasting, promote speedy muscle recovery, and boost energy for longer, harder workouts. As most of BCAA available foods are meat products, vegetarians will particularly benefit from BCAA.
What is the recommended dose of BCAA?
BCAAs supplements help boost muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery. BCAAs help keep the body in an anabolic state and restrict muscle protein breakdown (catabolism). Consume 5g of BCAA daily combined with strength training to get good results of muscle building.
- Get flat 5% discount on the bulk orders worth more than 7500 Rupees. Use the code BULK5 at the checkout page to avail this discount. Not applicable on Electronic Items.
- Avail 25 Rupees off on your second order worth more than 1000. Use the code OAGAIN25 while buying the product.
- Avail 500 Rupees discount on the order worth more than 1500. Use the code LOYAL500 while buying the product. The code is applicable to the customers who have bought 5 products from us and had spent more than 10000 Rupees in total with us.
- Avail 5% discount on all the COVID Essential Supplies in the Hygiene Section.
- Get 5% discount on all products sold via from social commerce network on Minimum Purchase of ₹3000. Use Code: SOCIAL5.
- Avail 5% discount on all the international products. The buyer should be of Indian origin. Use code: INT5
- Get ₹100 off on products customized from our instant product customizer. Use code: CUSTOMIZE100
- These Offers are not applicable on the products sold under "BIG SALE" or "LOOT" or "FESTIVE OFFER"
- Free shipping on almost all products.
- COD is applicable on almost all of the orders under 5000 Rupees
- No more excess shipping charges.
- Shipping services available to 27000+ pin codes.
- Fast & Easy Delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.